Monday, August 28, 2006

Because I'm a cheater and am using Amy's
http://www.thefoilhat.com/insidethefoilhatblog.htm idea:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1) Wendy's (four yrs. & two scholarships!)
2) cust. serv. at a label company
3) Kindergarten teacher
4) Creative Memories Consultant

FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
(I have a ton more but these quickly come to mind)
1) The Sound of Music
2) Shawshank Redemption
3) Grease (yes, I'm really a dork)
4) Tombstone

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
1) River Ridge, LA
2) Anaheim, CA
3) Costa Mesa, CA
4) Irvine, CA

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
(do I have to pick only 4?)
1) GREY'S ANATOMY
2) Amazing Race
3) Survivor
4) House

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1) Italy -- specifically Rome, Florence & Venice - wonderful honeymoon!
2) Newport Beach, CA -- family condo rental-- so relaxing and fun.
3) Hawaii -- Waikiki and Kona; I could visit there annually.
4) Ohio (gotta visit family, ya know) and the water parks & amusement parks are fun.

WEB SITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1)my mommy board for Sean's age
2)Amy's blog (foilhat)
3)http://www.themommyblog.net
4)my weight loss board

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Seafood - hot boiled crawfish, shrimp, catfish, etc.
2) My husband's grilled baby red potatoes & bbq'd ribs
3) Chinese
4) DESSERT...I'm not that picky.

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1) The beach
2) scrapbooking
3) sleeping
4) Asleep at the beach (good answer!)

No comments: