Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So, last I left you my kids were buried in the sand. Well, I HAVE let them out but I'm not sure why. Summer just started for us and I'm almost ready to eat them (that won't help my diet so I'll let them live for now). Collin and I took them with us to finalize our cabinet stain color and to select our slab for the granite countertops; I couldn't find a sitter, THAT is the only reason we took them. It didn't even take that long, but DARN it wasn't pretty. WHY can't they just act like perfectly programmed robot children for ONCE???
Anyway...let me back up a little and post a couple of end-of-the-year pics. Maggie had a lead role in the 3rd grade play, Vacation to Mars:
She did a great job and received lots of compliments. We were very proud of her.

Sean has grown a TON this year. This picture shows a little sample of it

This week starts swim lessons; summer reading club; and dance recitals for the girls (along with the community play for Mag). It hasn't been boring at all; well, according to my view from the top.

No comments: