Wednesday, August 01, 2007

COMING BACK WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my 100th post!!!!!!!!!! Who's gonna be the 1st five commenters :)

Life has been one giant whirlwind. I still have so much to update on and toss ya pictures for, but first I'll give you a few pictures of the madness I am currently living.
the herb garden/useless sink removed; new window
the painfully ugly & barely working old range hood circa 1969
the cupboard over the peninsula
the view of the kitchen with ceiling panel removed and above cupboards removed
view to the left of above photo; old micro. & tiny oven

More pics. to come since the new, beautiful cupboards are in. Now we're waiting on the granite & sink. Off to Costco for more paper plates...........

4 comments:

Kim said...

I WIN!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY 100!!!!!! I hope you guys had a fun week at the Condo. And I cannot WAIT to see the new kitchen!!!!

Anonymous said...

Duh, anonymous would be me. Jen

Nicole said...

I love the kitchen so far- can't wait for the countertops- then you'll have to post the new pics so everyone can see how awesome it is!