Saturday, June 14, 2008


THREE.........

How many days are left in school?
How many roles the girls & I are vying for in a local theater production of Sound of Music?
The current baseball tournament Sean is playing in, in as many weeks.
The age that I despise and am thrilled that I don't have children to get through.
How many times will it take for the restoration company to finally get my kitchen nightmare cleaned (not there fault it it is taking mulitple trips) and ready to be remedied?
How many chapter books I want Maggie and Sean each to read over the summer (at a minimum)?
How many nights are we going to camp (or should I say attempt to camp) in a tent with the dog?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! At least about the camping and the kitchen stuff. Guess you could start looking forward to fall when all this will be behind you :)