Friday, September 12, 2008


It's the end of an era. Since the 'big' kids are in school for a while, Ian and I have time to spare. He is such an easy going little guy that he will happily play beside me if I'm doing something like cleaning out a closet. Yesterday I worked on finishing the boys' room. The beloved Tupperware shape-sorter is moving on; it is in the donation bag for the preschool along with the peg-style puzzles for toddlers. I have given away all of our little people stuff except for the garage b/c it's the only one left that Ian still loves. ....sigh... And some of the board books. Although I kept Goodnight Moon/The Big Red Barn/and Barnyard Dance b/c I can't part with them. Ian is more into 50pc. puzzles/trains/legos/and picture books now.


He just made a bed on the floor out of my bed pillows. And he is content and asleep right where he lay when he stopping talking for more than one second. We are enjoying our one-on-one moments before he gets lost in the land of school-aged kids.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

He keeps asking me where Ben is....he is LOST in the crazy jungle of school kids! At least I get him home early each day!