Wednesday, April 01, 2009

LOST
Did you think I was lost?
Well, I kind of have been.
Lost in life.
Lost in the mundane tasks of errands, laundry, and dishes.
Lost in the driver seat of my Suburban running all over town.
Lost in the mania of basketball and baseball.
Lost in volunteer stuff like planning the school talent show.
Lost in FINALLY finishing the Twilight series.
Lost in trying to create a realistic budget and still do 'fun stuff' (as the kids call it)
Lost in completely paperwork and realizing that my BABY is going to Kindergarten in the fall.
Lost in being a grown-up I guess.

I haven't been lost in Facebook land. I'm happy to say. I enjoy catching up with everyone but I just don't have time to sit and click around much. Now it's a couple of times a week vs. a couple of times a day; so if you send me message chances are it could be a while before I respond.

I haven't even been lost in good television. American Idol just isn't really holding my attention so I find myself fast-forwarding through all the nonsense hoping for a good performance. Thanks goodness for the DVR.

And last, but not least, lost in prayer of thanksgiving for Gwenyth & Tricia and prayers of hope & healing for Stellan
Prayers for Stellan
.

No comments: