Monday, July 27, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggety jig!
We're back from a camping adventure to Bass Lake (near Yosemite). Really dirty. Tired. but life goes on......
The boys are off and running to the first day of football (who needs a shower anyway?)and the rest of us are off to the theatre for their first night of Seussical. I'm working on coffee and adrenaline at this point, but I will pride myself on starting laundry and taking a shower before we head off for the evening.
We had a really great weekend despite the fact that we had a few mishaps; I believe that is to be expected with eight kids and four adults (and I was the lone female/Mom figure). I took pictures until my camera battery died, so I will share those soon. There are no pictures to prove it but I will shout it from the rooftops --- I GOT UP ON WATER SKIS. Yes, Yes, I did!!!!!!!!! Not for longer than 10 seconds, but that is an improvement over last year.
Now, for the dirty, rotten pigs who stole one of our ice chests from the camp last night (the ranger said they were probably looking for beer), I hope you choke on the stupid hamburger buns, graham crackers and Doritoes that you found. Wait -- that wasn't nice; I hope enjoyed every bite and needed the food. Maybe you were hungry and/or your Momma didn't teach you right from wrong. Karma is all I can say. Beware of the critters out there because you are a filthy critter yourself!
There, I'm done. I'm looking forward to my shower and my bed later on.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe you were in my neck of the woods and didn't even stop in to say hi! HAHA! Glad your trip was fun!

The Foil Hat said...

Sounds like fun - except for the cooler.