Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break - Day Two:
Donuts for Breakfast!
Packing focus is the boys' room and upstairs bathroom. Girls are working in their rooms (if you want to call it that). Maggie came into the boys' room and said "wow, it's empty in here!" I wanted to respond with "Yes, that's because we are working and you are a distracted and sitting on your butt." BUT I didn't and simply said.......'well, yes we are moving in a week my dear.'
I'm having a hard time understanding how I packed the move when we moved in here 6-1/2yrs. ago. Ian was a 6mo. old! I guess he slept a lot more. So frustrating that they are older but not necessarily more helpful. That's likely my own doing --- need to work on that.

Side note: yesterday wasn't ALL work and no play. We ventured out to the local trampoline place called SkyHigh. Holy cow --- wall-to-wall trampoline madness, launches into the foam pit, trampoline dodgeball. Super fun!

Off to order some new checks and situate the utilities............

No comments: