Monday, April 02, 2007













Aaaaahhhhhh, spring is here! I'm not sure what's gotten into me but I'm progressing along nicely in this gardening thing. I, yes, I even cut the grass last Friday. Who cares if our grass is the size of a postage stamp. I think my neighbors were peeking out their windows wondering WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER; HIRE A GARDENER. They must have been really frightened b/c they didn't even come and offer a referral for their own gardener.


My quest to conquer the backyard has started. We've been here 2-1/2 years and barely done anything to the backyard beyond pruning. It's not like we have a HUGE backyard either (snort, I live in the land of stucco & cement aka Orange County). But seriously, it had become a completely embarrasing eye-sore. I'm clearing out all the weeds, junk, mess and putting in some simple flowers for color and I planted two tomato plants in the full sun spot. This is going to take a while b/c I really need a green waste dumpster not a green waste trash bin.
NOW, that is what the Real Housewives of Orange County DO!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awesome pics! I'm so proud of my little gardner!