Thursday, December 20, 2007




It seems like I'm always rewinding to catch everyone up on pictures. Here are my two little sous chefs on Thanksgiving. They just appeared like this; they were too cute and ready to work.

Helping Sandee with deviled eggs; then they helped with green bean casserole, corn casserole, and sweet potato casserole. And I didn't loose my mind. They still didn't eat most of what they made but it made them feel like they did something. I have a plan. Thanksgiving in five years will not involve cooking on my part. Ha!

Now, if dh keeps playing flag football on Thanksgiving morning I'm not sure that he'll still be able to make the turkey though.
This bruise looked like this within an hr. of being home from the field. OUCH! It was like watching a bunch of 7yo. boys play in grown up bodies. You should have heard it: "Do OVER!" "there are no do overs!" "he didn't score" "that's cheating" "fine, play like that" Honestly, it was the funniest thing and I can't wait to watch again next year.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This one is a bit out of order! Very cute pics of the kids though- I'm sure your hubby paid you to put his guns up on the blog- the bruise was just an excuse! :)