Saturday, December 29, 2007

(ready to help the tile guys with the backsplash)
I know I tend to share a lot about Ian. He makes it so easy.....he's the baby, we are together for more one-on-one time I had with any of my other kids, and he is just so stinking cute. (sorry, I'm biased) I'm really trying to treasure my time with him b/c with the other kids growing up so fast I know my special time with Ian is short-lived.

spinning on the swings

flying with his 'Superman' shadow

waving to his adoring fans walking into his Christmas concert



enjoying our Disneyland adventures



Plus, I need to make up for the fact that he was only about one sentence in our Christmas letter.

1 comment:

The Amazing Trips said...

Flying on the swings!! That's brilliant - I need to take my kiddos down to the park and show them how to do that. Lately, they like ME to hold them (gasp, ugh!) above my head so that they can pretend that they are flying. After they see me hold Henry up, they'll yell "MY TURN! MY TURN!"