Saturday, November 15, 2008

The week in review ---
we've all been battling colds in one way or another. I still have a lingering cough that is just plain annoying. Now tonight, Maggie is throttled on the couch with a fever (????) - no one else got a fever and such. UGH! (apparently the Motrin is working b/c now she right this second she is making music with her straw and annoying the heck out of the others)....fingers crossed....

The girls and I had assorted rehearsals and there was tons of sports practice(s) as usual. However, next week will be different b/c Sean's football team LOST this afternoon. It was a smoke-filled, ash-laden game that was miserably HOT and we could just see that our boys weren't there. It was a hard fought game but in the end our season was done. As parents, we were so proud of the League Champs, but that didn't make them feel any better as many of them sobbed through the coach's game speech. Moving on to basketball.

On the book-reading front, I'm happy to say that I'm 240 pages into Twilight. I did complete 3rd Degree, so this has got to be some sort of reading record for me. Somebody flip me a fish? Anybody? Fine, I'll just grab some chocolate and go read some more.

And, last but not least, I am happy to report that I have begun Christmas shopping. Got any good suggestions because you know time keeps on tickin'.

No comments: