Monday, September 27, 2010

Just for today, I will be grateful that we have groceries and healthy food to eat; many people go hungry.

Just for today, I will be grateful that I have an education and can help my kids with their homework; no matter how tedious it may be.

Just for today, I will be thankful for my home (that is STILL on the market); some people have no shelter.

Just for today, I will be appreciate my four healthy children; just one year ago, one was VERY UN-HEALTHY.

Just for today, I will enjoy the Monday Night Football game, even though the Saints aren't in it (and they lost yesterday).

Just for today, I will SAVOR and appreciate the fact that I have AIR-CONDITIONING; many folks don't have a/c and today is simply miserable w/o it.

1 comment:

The Foil Hat said...

I'm late, but what a great post. I need to think about what I'm grateful for these days instead of focusing on what worries me. Thanks for the inspiration, Joy.

LOL - does "dambemis" mean anything? That's my verification word. I'm reading it as "Damn, Bemis!"