Friday, February 04, 2011

I've mentioned before what an amazing person my friend Nicole is. Well, I wanted to give her a little shout-out again because she just celebrated a VERY SPECIAL birthday. (We'll just leave it at that; I'll be nice and not mention any specific numbers because I'm still older than she is.)

She likes to do these little list things on HER blog when birthdays come up in her family and she even stated a few things that she loves about her life in celebration of her own day. I thought I would make a little list of my own to wish her a happy birthday and tell the world what makes her awesome:

1) She was literally my right hand when I lived at the hospital with Amanda.
2) She can bake and she shares all the goodies with me & my family.
3) She remembers the little things that make people unique and special.
4) She is insanely talented with both dancing and singing.
5) She is an amazing mother -- gentle, patient, creative, and loving!
6) She is a master of movie quotes.
7) She loves to laugh. (with me and at me!)
8) last, BUT NOT LEAST, she is a zany sports fan too!

Happy Birthday to Nicole --- Me and all-o'-ya'll-Halls love you very much!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks fort he shout out! It made me teary. I love all- ya'll too!!!!

Laura said...

I think she's pretty wonderful too!