Sunday, February 11, 2007

Had a funny conversation the other day about STUPID television and how bizarre it is that people get sucked into it all. We've all done it at some point......sat there and watched for 30min./1hr./an entire movie! It leaves you with the feeling of "gah! I just wasted 30min. of my life that I can never get back!"

So fast forward to last night -- exhausted after a long FUN day at Sea World, dh and I got sucked into some random WWF Raw wrestling challenge. @@ OH DEAR GOD! I couldn't stop watching (and laughing). I couldn't stop babbling "do people REALLY STILL think this is real?" "where do these steriod freaks come from?" "can you imagine just going to one of these crazy, loud things and not die from laughter?" "Who will the Undertaker choose to wrestle?" "Did that poster really say 'My Mom thinks your hot'?" {snort!} Poof - 30 min. of my life gone!

And tonight, dh had the nerve to ask me 'ooooo, I wonder if the Undertaker defeated Batista?'

No comments: