Wednesday, February 14, 2007


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


In the spirit of celebrating, today I thought I would list something that I love about those around me:
my husband -- I love that he works hard; that he loves teaching the kids new things; that he loves to cook!
Maggie -- I love that she loves drama & dance; that she still likes to be tucked in at night; that she ADORES her baby brother.
Sean -- I love that he loves to learn; that he is an animal lover; that he can be sensitive and silly all wrapped in one.
Amanda -- I love that she likes my silly nick-names; that she is friendly and sweet; that she can make me laugh so hard with her priceless giggle! (and that she digs lunch at Panera Bread)
Ian -- I love that he is MY baby boy!; that he is very funny; that he ADORES his older siblings!

No comments: