Saturday, September 01, 2007

I am trying to post more. I promise, I am. But life just keeps getting in the way. This is our last hoo-rah weekend before school and all of the extra-curr. activities that begin to equal chaos. I'm still cleaning/purging like a banshee. I just am going room-by-room and gutting; if it takes me two days to finish a room then so be it, but I'm tired of the toys-being-put-thrown-the-shelf/laundry stacks in the corner/does this puzzle have all its pieces?/random chaos. It's not dirty, just needs some organizing and purging. Putting the kitchen back together spawned this insanity; I'm hope to finish before this weird productive urge fades.

Here's a pic. of our annual grown-up night. Dh and I have been going to the Pageant of the Masters for at least 10yrs. It's our one night a year where we have a fantastic frou-frou/cost-way-too-much dinner and go out someplace that isn't the movies.



How many more days until school starts?

1 comment:

Kim said...

You look sooo HOT