Tuesday, September 04, 2007

To everyone who views my blog... Tag you're it!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. JUST found out I was pregnant with Maggie
2. starting my 2nd year teaching kindergarten
3. living in a small apt with dh and one cat; moving toward our 2nd anniversary
4. volunteering with OCAEYC on various committees
5. taking a sign language class

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. You Fill Up My Senses by John Denver
2. Hit me with your Best Shot by Pat Benatar
3. Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf (should I admit this?)
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
5. anything from Grease

5 things I would buy if I was a Millionaire:
1. A new Suburban with ALL the bells and whistles
2. A luxery cabin in the mountains or Hawaii
3. A full-time housekeeper
4. some small plastic surgery (like the veins on my legs/ lasik/ etc.)
5. A boat for my husband

Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. Maternity Clothes! - amen!
2. Stir-up pants (eeeek!)
3. a mini skirt (you know, the really short kind)
4. a tube top (ew!)
5. all-in-one snap-at-the-crotch tops (seriously, what on earth?)

Five Things I Would Like to Do:
1. be caught up on my scrapbooking
2. Travel w/o kids more often
3. Do a triathlon (the swim simply petrifies me)
4. Lose my final 13 lbs!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
5. Be a fun and nice mom!

Five Favorite Toys:
1. my computer
2. my camera
3. my scrapbook tools
4. board games
5. baby dolls (I just loved them and had tons--My Baby Beth was my favorite)

1 comment:

Susiewearsthepants said...

I remember the one piece shirts that snapped at the crotch. What were we thinking?!!!