Wednesday, December 10, 2008



I am still completely bogged down with life. I'm thinking that THIS is just how it's going to be - BUSY, but currently I hab a code in my nose and it's making my head foggy and sleep necessary.

So here's my cheater post -- A little MeMe......
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both - I love wrapping gifts.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real - 10-1/2ft. this year.

3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving -It's a tradition.

4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years b/c my MIL said it's bad luck to leave it up. You have to be rid of the old year and start the year anew.

5. Do you like eggnog? Maybe one cup.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Baby Beth doll.

7. Hardest person to buy for? It varies from year to year.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Sean, my 8 year old.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but I want a NICE one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. It's so fun to get something that isn't junk or bills in the mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't remember - it must be blocked from my mind.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation (b/c I live with Clark)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually I do it year round. I keep a running list of stashed stuff.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Coke Jello Salad and lots of cookies/chocolate.

16. What decorations are on your tree? All sorts of ornaments; no theme.

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Traveling this year (we alternate)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, yes I can.

20. Angel on top of tree or star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning (although when we travel they only get Santa & stocking and then small things from Gma & family)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The commercials.

23 What theme or color are you using when you decorate? Lots of green with red, gold and white.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib

25. What do you want for Christmas Honestly? Snow and the Eat This, Not That book.

No comments: