Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cue music --Sheila E, Glamorous Life........

BUSY laundry day --- I got everything DONE. All hampers are empty and both of the boys have fresh bedding. Everything is washed, folded, and 85% put away. (that nagging hang-up part) This is a huge accomplishment for me, so flip me a fish. AND I got two Days of our Lives episodes, one Grey's Anatomy, and almost one Private Practice off the DVR. So I really feel like I accomplished something.

After church, I picked up some Chinese food. And now that the kids are in bed, I'm going to watch a movie and scrapbook. Good times. It's like our quiet Fri/Sat. evenings of old when the kids were toddlers. Collin even went and grabbed Starbucks too. Life is good.

Funniest part of the day by far.......Sean was making his way around the table eating random Chinese off the other kids plates after they had left the table. Dh and I were still sitting there talking. Sean pipes up with "I'm like that chess guy who goes around the table beating people at chess....except I go around and eat off everyone's plates." Ooooookkkkk, son. I ask "Bobby Fisher?" He says "yes, I'm the Bobby Fisher of Chinese food" LOL, Whatever. I guess he really enjoyed the new pork dish we chose. All 72 rock solid pounds of him.

1 comment:

The Foil Hat said...

ROFL, Joy! It's good to be the Bobby Fisher of something.