Monday, January 08, 2007

Ahhhhhh, back to school this AM. I managed to get everyone there on and time and jumped back into the reality/routine of life. Hit the library, returned videos, kids to the park, Costco run, the joys of motherhood and all that.

My crazy husband has to decided at the last moment to roadtrip it to the National Championship game. I thought it was in Pasadena(Rose Bowl) when told him to "go for it!" Um, HELLO???, it's in Phoenix, Arizona. I don't want to know how fast they are driving; I'm just happy that he isn't going to have his name on the speeding ticket if/when it happens. ACK -- whatever, boys will be boys. [in case you were wondering - no, they don't have tickets]

Yeah, me - I got a babysitter b/c I realized I have a GS Cookie Mom meeting tonight. I'll appreciate that little accomplishment and treat myself to a Starbucks. So is the life of a Mom.

No comments: