Friday, November 30, 2007


Tomorrow it's the 1st of December; in case your head is buried in the sand, that means you have 25 shopping days until Christmas. Just a polite reminder b/c I'm a giver like that.

For those of you waiting until December to put up your decorations, you have my permission to begin. The outside of our house is done (thanks to Clark) but the inside isn't even started; not b/c I wait until December, it's b/c I'm a horrible procrastinator.

Being December 1st, I also declare it time for COOKIE fest to begin. My friend Sandee sent me this link http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/12_days_of_cookies/0,1904,FOOD_18276,00.html and I think you should join me in starting TODAY. I'm not doing the 12 day countdown; it's COOKIES not a partridge-in-a-pear tree. We could even go through the list twice forpetesake.

Now, I CANNOT eat all of these cookies. I could. But I'm thinking the WW people would laugh at me. Sooooo, if you really want cookies and you want to be my taste tester, email me :)

No comments: