Thursday, February 21, 2008

The best LOVE Thursday ----
Friday, February 22, 2008 is going to be a big day in our house.
Sean turns 8! Eight is hard for me; he seems like such a big kid now. Where did my bald headed little guy go? From the time he started crawling at 4-1/2 mos. (I have video proof) he has never looked back. He is one bundle of energy. In a nutshell, he is athletic, busy, physical, friendly, shy, inquisitive and most of the time hungry. He loves non-fiction books, collecting football & baseball cards, playing with Fritz, and doing anything with his Dad. He a pretty cool little dude; he makes me laugh and makes me want to pull my hair out with his never-ending sound making. He is his father's son, down to the request for cheesecake for his b-day cake. Happy Birthday to my sweet boy.............

and the topper of his birthday --- his Great Grandpa's 1959 Cadillac is set to arrive. He is anxiously awaiting his birthday ride with his Dad behind the wheel.

No comments: