Thursday, February 07, 2008



Lots to post about but first and foremost on my brain is sleep. Must. Sleep.
Basically I gave up liquid caffeine (coffee, soda -- still eating chocolate) for Lent. Do I really need to explain any further.

Well, by 2:15pm today I. was. dead. could. not. function. I stopped at home for a few minutes before heading to pick up Sean from school. With the two littles playing quietly upstairs, I crashed on the guest bed. There was no stopping it. I woke to my dh walking in to look for his library card. I made a mad dash to get Sean lest he think I forgot to pick him up.

I think I tricked myself into surviving until now b/c I had a caffeine-free Diet Dr.Pepper with my dinner.

I completely understand how comfortable this monkey is b/c that is how I felt this afternoon. It's going to be a long Lenten season.

No comments: