Monday, March 04, 2013

Chaos reigns....

Moving across the country is stressful enough. Add four kids. And a dog. And an absent husband because he is working his new job. And my 27-hr. a week job. And you have the chaos of the moving countdown.

Meals still need to get planned.....especially to empty the pantry
Packing happens slowly......yet we have to live here for a few more weeks
School work needs to get done......b/c "your grades come with you!"
Appts. on the calendar remain.....hair, check - kids eye exam, check

Yet, I am trying to find the calm in the chaos because my van needs to be repaired to the tune of $2,000!!!!!!! (yes, it requires that many exclamation points when we are trying to buy a house) and I had to leave work early because a neighbor called to say he saw Fritz out but couldn't find him when he went to look for him.

Calm.......deep breath.....thank you God for the dog being home safely when I rushed home (he was paling around with the neighbor's house painter) and, an even bigger blessing, we were NOT on the road in the middle of no-where when my van decided to die.
I would like a basket to crawl into as well, but for now it's big girl pants and one foot in front of the other.

No comments: