Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Busy week here --- it's Red Ribbon Week at our school so the kidlets have assorted things going on each day with the big event being the Jog-a-thon today. Awesome fundraiser that beats selling gift wrap ANYDAY and it earned twice as much money. Sean ran 22 laps (the boy loves to RUN) and Maggie ran 14 laps (hey, she beat last year's number by 2!). It's fun to be able to participate in a few things at school; I was a lap marker for Mag's class. I survived the stampede.

One of the best parts of this week -- it's my first week of having a DVR/TIVO. It's AWESOME; still getting used to lots of details but my shows are in there and I'm diggin' it. Got any must watch suggestions for programming???

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't live without it! Survivor, Desperate Housewives, etc are much better sans commercials! Especially during election time- I can't stand all those nasty ads- I fast forward everything!!!! Of course, my kids use tivo to record commercials fo things they want! Yikes!!!