Friday, October 06, 2006

Over the years I've mostly found magicians annoying; meaning, they mostly just piss me off b/c I want to know 'how do they do that?' A couple of years ago, we were given tickets to see David Copperfield. His show was really amazing and he was very personable (as opposed to the plastic guy I envisioned him to be). His tricks were awesome. Then came David What's-his-name/failed drowning stunt guy Blain?....he is good, but I'm over him now. He seems wasted all the time and he lost his appeal. Along comes Criss Angel. You GOTTA see this guy. First you have to get over his grundge look, but it suits him well. This guy FREAKS ME OUT; CREEPS ME OUT and makes my jaw drop.
His TV show is amazing. The stunts he does continue to captivate me and I can hardly tear myself away. Check him out.

1 comment:

Joy H said...

Hmmmmm....I had a link in there. wonder where it went?