Sunday, October 22, 2006

Scrapbooking is many things to many people; whether you come to my house to actually get some albums done, organize some old photos, shoot the breeze or just sit and eat, it's ALL good. Having a wide age range of customers always makes things a little more interesting. Yesterday was a lesson in how much of a cocoon I live in. Conversations a plenty ranging from 'how blind are you?' to 'yes, pregnancy will change your shoe size' to the always popular 'anal bleaching/pubic lipsuction'. Yep, you heard me; don't make me repeat it. Those two plastic surgery procedures were seen on Dr. 90210. PLEASE tell me that this is an all fiction and not based on any sort of reality show. People really do this??????? Ugh, I need to find a bubble to put my family in.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I haven't found the bubble yet- BYu was pretty close though- if you find it let me know!