Sunday, January 08, 2012

I'm finding that sometimes a photo a day can be tough. Some days are just not that exciting. Nevertheless, it's a challenge and will be fun (at least for me) to look back and see what I was up to and how the kids grow and change constantly. Speaking of change......Fritz looks like a mini-schneauzer again thanks to a haircut :)

And growing.....all of the kidlets are growing like crazy. So now you can see how I spent my Saturday......doing the clothing shuffle in the girls' room.
Photo 7
I ended up with a bag of hand-me-downs for a friend; 1/2 a bin in a Rubbermaid tub saving for Amanda; and a large bag for Goodwill. Now I wait for sales and coupons to shop for a few pairs of shoes/sandals for them and a couple of spring clothing items and they are SET. Hopefully for at least a few months.
And with all this growing, it means GROCERIES GALORE. I think I had one of my best trips ever :) See Photo 8..... 40% in savings!!!! Yes! Ian was with me and asked 'are you one of those crazy coupon ladies?' I replied: 'I love coupons and I pay attention but I don't think I'm crazy.' He promptly responded: 'Well you are crazy; everyone knows that.'

Hmmmmmm, I'm not crazy. What's CRAZY is that my 11yr. old son wears a size 10 men's shoe!?!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Glad you went through clothes cause I am bringing you some for Amanda next weekend. And I agree with Ian, you are a little crazy but in a good way and we all love ya for it!

See ya Friday

Nicole said...

The shoe size is crazy!