Sunday, January 01, 2012

So, it's 2012.....did everyone ring in the New Year with Dick Clark? We did. The kids ALL made it to midnight miraculously. Ian was fading fast at 9pm so with a little silliness and a lot of prodding he made it. Little turkey --- I let him have his cider and pop his party poppers at 11pm with the AZ time zone New Year's and he promptly rolled to midnight Pacific time. Collin came home early so it was nice to have everyone home celebrating and then scattering like cockroaches to their beds.

This year my New Year's resolution is to participate in the Hope in Action 365 project. I'll TAKE a picture daily but rest assured I might not get it posted daily. (I'm not completely unreasonable). It will be interesting if not challenging. I love pictures, photography, and scrapbooking so it's all good. Add in a few photos and recipes and it's even better. And maybe I'll even learn how to use some of the features on my camera.

Here goes: Photo 1.......when you don't get your favorite team on tv, this is what you resort to.....tracking them online. Happy New Year, GEAUX Saints!

No comments: