Thursday, January 12, 2012

A little catching up


Never fear, I'm still taking random photos and rolling with my New Year's Resolution. The week started off with shrimp and sausage jambalaya and the BCS Championship. Let's just say that the food was WAY better than the game. We'll leave it at that and move on the the Saints playoff game this weekend.
Tuesday brought a yummy dinner of ground turkey and elk tacos. Delicious and not one leftover to be had. We'll call that Photo 10A because I HAD to take another picture of Amanda during dinner (photo 10B). You see, she got a nose bleed. And the kid is amazing. She is so used to them that she just continued to eat and enjoy her food. She wanted seconds and she knew Sean would eat it all if she didn't hurry, lol!
And because I lead such a glamourous life I thought I would share Photo 11 with you. The nice clean hallway bathroom. I LOVE a clean bathroom and it doesn't last long around these parts.
And today, the 12th. A little sample of my daily craziness......
Ian says blood oranges can turn you into a vampire. Hmmmm, a vampire with empty holes where fangs should be. I'm thinking he should stick with Amanda and just continue to be my little monkey. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th.......I promise not to post another picture with Ian doing those crazy eyes. Between the full moon and his wacky side I don't think I'm ready for the 13th.

No comments: